• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: UK Brave LE 500 Ends Saturday 8pm UK time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: UK Brave LE 500 Ends Saturday 8pm UK time

BellesWorld

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi All,

For my second auction i have my husbands Brave pin (ssshhhhh don't tell him!)

pin91814

Don't worry in reality he has given me permission to trade his pin to see what i can get from my wants list. I collect Beauty and the Beast and cat pins as well of course as PODM - those containing cats - Lion King, Rajah from Aladdin, Lucifer from Cinderella and Bageera from Jungle Book are even better!

So take a look at my wants and make me an offer i can't refuse! I have already managed to trade my 2 of this pin for some great Lion King PODM that i absolutely love - you can never have too much of Simba!

Happy Bidding!

Time and day are in the title as 8pm UK time Saturday 25th, however i am going to edit the title and put this info in the details instead. - thank you

hmm... I have a nemo PODM. Its film cell is of crush, swimming towards you, in the EAC. theres bubbles all around him and I think its the part where is is yelling "rightous rightous!!"

I don't have a pic of it. I cant figure out how to add pictures from my saved computer files. Its a decent picture, but the bubbles make it seem a tiny bit blurry.

my bid a finding nemo podm....

PsychoPixie that is one great bid!

Tried to change the Title to my thread to reflect that there is less than 3 days left but this function appears to have been removed from the Auction thread.

Anyway with 60 hours to go here is my Leaderboard:

1st: Psycho Pixie
2nd: 2spongey6

Keep bidding everyone!

Any one of the following PODM:

Pinocchio - Pinocchio alone closeup, Jiminy alone closeup
Toy Story - Woody/Buzz flying, Woody closeup
Jungle Book - Mowgli closeup, Mowgli and Baloo tossing a coconut
Dalmatians - Puppy up close between Pongo's paws, Puppy with black ear up close, TV shot
Aladdin - Aladdin closeup face, Night scene Jasmine and Aladdin closeup during carpet ride, Jasmine and Aladdin waist up street rat scene at night
Monsters, Inc - Mike closeup, Sully closeup, Mike with Boo

Any one of the following PODM:

Pinocchio - Pinocchio alone closeup, Jiminy alone closeup
Toy Story - Woody/Buzz flying, Woody closeup
Jungle Book - Mowgli closeup, Mowgli and Baloo tossing a coconut
Dalmatians - Puppy up close between Pongo's paws, Puppy with black ear up close, TV shot
Aladdin - Aladdin closeup face, Night scene Jasmine and Aladdin closeup during carpet ride, Jasmine and Aladdin waist up street rat scene at night
Monsters, Inc - Mike closeup, Sully closeup, Mike with Boo

Great Bid Geoff - could i possibly see pictures of the Aladdin scenes and Monsters Inc Sully closeup, thank you!

Leaderboard as it stands:
1st: Geoff/Psycho Pixie - difficult to tell without seeing pictures
2nd: 2spongey 6

Thanks Geoff, PsychoPixie i will pm you with my email address if you could send the photo by email as you can't upload to the forum that would be great.

Less than 26 hours left get your bids in now!

To make it fair i have gone through everyone who has already bidded pinpics trade list and added a few more pins to my wants so that if anyone wants to increase their bid they are able to.

Current leader board:

1st: Geoff/Psycho Pixie - difficult to tell without seeing pictures
2nd: Stitchin Wonderland - unfortunately i already have the Purrfect pin
3rd: 2spongey 6

OK, to help you out, I uploaded pics. To make this a non-image heavy thread, go here:

My Film Cell Traders

If you look at the title of each pic, each is named by movie and number. From what you wanted to see: Aladdin 2, 3, or 5 (but if you really want one of the others, I might be willing to budge); Monsters 4

Thank you so much for the great bids everyone. I have to say the top 3 are so so close it's unbelievable and to be honest i don't think i could seperate the top 2 at the moment.

1st: Mahrii - PODM Lion King/Geoff - PODM Aladdin scene 5
2ND: Psycho pixie - Finding Nemo PODM

If the bids remain the same at the end of the auction i will have to really think about which of the top 2 i would like or failing that flip a coin!

Now only 9 1/2 hours left to bid!

Just over an hour left to bid and at the moment i still have a really tough decision to make. I want to thank everyone for their bids so far they have been great.

Thank for the bids - auction now over with Mahrii as the winner - congratulations it was really close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back