• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Brave Promo 'Gifts'

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Brave Promo 'Gifts'

MrPixar

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

The Sun newspaper is offering these items: http://www.bravepromo.com/

You have to pay for their delivery - although the amount can be a few pounds but some good items.

Personally, I would never spend any money on something associated with the Scum...I mean the Sun, but some UK Brave fans might like these items!

index_roll_13.png

I doubt they will ship to the US - but I agree it is very nice stuff! I really hate that it's the Sun, otherwise I would help you myself!

(Bit of context - in the 1980s there was a tragedy at a Liverpool Football Club match in which 96 Liverpool supporters were killed as the event was overcapacity and a rush broke out. The Sun reported on this blaming drunk Liverpool supporters when evidence suggests that it was the police's fault. As a result, a lot of people here boycott the newspaper. Still, not sure this counts as the newspaper? The Star is associated with it, but not the same paper. I am very conflicted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back