• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK pins wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK pins wanted

Fly_with_me_dumbo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hi im after these few

Pin 72821: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - The Band Concert
Pin 73460: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - Thru the Mirror
in 73879: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - Mickey's Rival
Pin 74361: Disney Store Europe - Film Series - Lonesome Ghosts

I dont have my trades on pinpics but if anybody is after any pins coming out soon at the disneystore I'd be happy to buy them and trade :D

OMG!!!! your from yorkshire woop woop some one else from the north!!! were r u from? im from york :) i know yorkshire is a big place but im hopeing your near me :)

Hi! 2 of the pins you want are still available on the DSUK web-site (72821 & 73879) @ £7 each. I will be raising a DSUK order next month to purchase pins for our US friends which are released on 3/18 - willing to add you to try to save on the £5 UK mailing cost if possible. I may possibly be going into town this weekend & will have a look for you - if you want i'll pick any pins up & mail them to you at cost + postage

cool!!! now we have one from york, scaborough and york lol were building up from the north lol what pins do you collect?

i have these 2 pins

Hi! 2 of the pins you want are still available on the DSUK web-site (72821 & 73879) @ £7 each. I will be raising a DSUK order next month to purchase pins for our US friends which are released on 3/18 - willing to add you to try to save on the £5 UK mailing cost if possible. I may possibly be going into town this weekend & will have a look for you - if you want i'll pick any pins up & mail them to you at cost + postage

Hi your so kind :) but i really want to try trading over the internet ( i havent tried it yet :s) but thankyou for the offer, cant believe how helpful everyone is!

i have these 2 pins

oooo is there any pins coming out soon or recently out that you would like to trade for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back