• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UP pins from DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP pins from DSF

pincrazy1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
well i went into the vaults of my pin closet and dug up some pins you all out there might want to trade for.......
[pinpics]70691[/pinpics]Pin 70691: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Russell with Dug
[pinpics]70692[/pinpics]Pin 70692: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Charles Muntz
[pinpics]70693[/pinpics]Pin 70693: DSF - Disney Pixar's Up - Carl's House with Balloons
I'm looking at trading them but as you all know these pins are very hard to come by and all are trading at a ratio of about 20-1. Please have a look at my traders and maybe we can work something out. ALL PINS ARE NEW IN BAGS STILL and were purchesed by myself (I didn't need mommy to hold my hand):) .

Last edited:
Hi there I am interested in the russel with dug and in the muntz UP pin. If you have time can you look through my traders an see if anything catches your eye as we don't have to many matches. Thank you for your time.

ok, let me know what you want for it. If not the cheshire PTN, let me know because I have offers coming in for that thing everyday, ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back