• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Upcoming D-23 Train set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Upcoming D-23 Train set

natelove

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Anyone who is a member of D-23 who would be interested in a co-op for the upcoming train set? I would love to purchase the Stitch pin if we can get a co-op going...thanks!

I have not seen the pins and looks like to two most popular pins are being asked for, but if someone does a co-op, I would like the pin(s) that has to do with Disney Pixar UP. Anyone, let me know if this can happen and how much my damage will be for the pin(s) to arrive in my mail box.

If anyone can post pictures of links, that would be a lot of help.

We are D23 members. Jeff and I should each be able to purchase one set a piece if the Disney "one per order holds" but perhaps we can purchase more....I am willing to hold a co-op for the train (once I learn the co-op rules)...

however does anyone know an approximate release date? I think this set will not last long on the website and I would like to be early to the purchasing mayhem.

I have not seen the pins and looks like to two most popular pins are being asked for, but if someone does a co-op, I would like the pin(s) that has to do with Disney Pixar UP. Anyone, let me know if this can happen and how much my damage will be for the pin(s) to arrive in my mail box.

If anyone can post pictures of links, that would be a lot of help.

This is the link that was provided in the sneak peeks this week
http://www.disneystore.com/mp/1287087/1000288/

Never mind. Nothing i want is on this train.

6763047190053-2
6763047190053-3
6763047190053-4
6763047190053-5
6763047190053-6

I might be able to get a set if someone needs one. I do not want the set, so I would not mind ordering one set for someone.

Just let me know and we'll talk.

NO! I do not ask for more than the actual cost of the pins, the cost of Disney shipping and my shipping to you.

I like to help my DPF family out not make money off of them.

Vicki

I agree with Vicki about the pricing.
So if all the stars are aligned...
We will purchase two sets. One for us to keep and the other to split in a co-op. If I can purchase a third set for you Lovtbell I will do that or maybe Huertajv can do that for you if you do not want to wait and see on my purchase.

Split Set:
Mickey: Tiggermickey
Stitch: Natelove
Chip & Dale:
Tink: Merryweather
Jessica: Jessica Rules
Please let me know that I have everyone assigned to the correct character and please let your friends, that are Chip & Dale collectors, know that we still have that pin open…first to respond first served.
Liana

We gotta wait and see how much those lovelies will cost us. Judy, if you want to you can send me a check and I can paypal Liana on your behalf. But I am sure that she would take a check from you. Oh, I am excited about this set. I never owned a D23 pin before, lol!

The link is a preview and does not indicate when they will be released....it could be this Monday or next Monday. I am pretty good a monitoring the sight as I'm purchasing the 110th Legacy sent as well. However if you see it posted and want to give me a shout that is fine it will not bug me at all.

Pricing: we won't know until the set is released however most of the D23 sets are from $100.00 to 150.00 range. So don't worry about paying until the set is ordered and I know it is being shipped. Does this sound fair?

Also Judy a check or money order will be fine since you don't use PP.

Liana

Sure no problem. I really love D23 pins and like to share that experience with others. I just hope they release the set soon. There are also several new d23 anniversary shield pins coming up pretty soon that I'm so excited about. The shields don't look like much online but in person they are so gorgeous.
Have a good night.

Caffinecupcake, please put me down for the Chip and Dale if no one else has already claimed it.

Thank you,
Kari

D23 train all claimed & I need address

Hi All,
First: our D23 Train co-op has now sold out, thanks Kari!

Second: I need addresses. I might as well go ahead and prep the envelopes for shipping (I think I'm a little excited)....

I will be up this morning to monitor the site to see if they are released :anxious:
I will let you all know either way.

Have a great Sunday! Off to have some caffeine and a cupcake...
Liana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back