• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming DSSH pins previewed at the Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming DSSH pins previewed at the Gala
Oh Crud, I see a couple of Ariel's I will want to try and get and a Max ptd. What a nice series of pins.

It look like that I am going to be getting a break from DSSH. No Alice love it looks like right now. Only the ptd king of hearts and suzy pins I will be looking for. They look great.

I must say that it appears GSF was listening to the forums back when we had our "PTD Wishlist" thread since I was extremely vocal about 3 characters in that thread: Charlotte, Cat Yzma, and Helga Sinclair and there were also a few others besides myself. 2 of those have now happened so let's see if Helga Sinclair happens eventually :D

I know, right? I remember at least thinking (I may even have commented) that I agreed with you about cat Yzma. We'll cross our fingers for them to make the last one on your wishlist - plus Calhoun - come true!

Out of about 10 pins I want in those pictures, is it weird that the main one I want is Snowanna Rainbeau? She's one of my favourite Sugar Rush racers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back