• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Pin Releases for Disney Parks Previewed at the Imagination Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Pin Releases for Disney Parks Previewed at the Imagination Gala
Thanks for posting this! What's the "Park Pack" thing all about? Anyone have more info about it?

I like this pin but I think I've seen it on eBay. How can it be part of the upcoming releases?

Imagination-Gala-2014-086.jpg

Good googily moogily, I want way too man of those pins! Anyone know where I can sell one of my kidneys? I don't think I need them both.

Can anyone from WDW clue me in on this? I originally saw it as a DLR release and I didn't get it..

Imagination-Gala-2014-039.jpg

What is up with the random characters on the water/rocks in the water?

After seeing all of these preview pictures all I can think is how broke I am going to be. They have so many releases for my Star Wars and Marvel collections and plus a whole bunch of cool pins I want. Not to mention new releases for upcoming movies like Big Hero 6 and Inside Out.

Can anyone from WDW clue me in on this? I originally saw it as a DLR release and I didn't get it..

Imagination-Gala-2014-039.jpg

What is up with the random characters on the water/rocks in the water?

Looks like a "Stranded At Sea Mystery Collection" to me... joking of course, but that's all I could think about. Poor Simba and Brer Rabbit!

I wonder if maybe there is a map or backdrop that comes with the pins, and that the pins fit into a scene of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back