• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update! 2/25/15 ~ Maleficent ~ Sleeping Beauty Collection! A labor of love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! 2/25/15 ~ Maleficent ~ Sleeping Beauty Collection! A labor of love!

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Updated 2/25/15 ~ Another one bites the dust into my collection!!! EEK!!! One of my absolute faves:

10wo8iw.jpg
30tsbhz.jpg

New additions to the collection 2/18/15 :bigthumb:

WDW Happiest Pin Celebration on Earth Maleficent (part of Disney Villains 3 pin boxed set) and DA P.I.N.S. Aurora (Briar Rose) with Woodland Creatures (Thank you to PriderockPins for the Briar Rose pin):
qp0x0m.jpg

So anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with Maleficent! And that's taking it lightly... :crazy: The look, the voice, the mannerisms; what's not to love, right? I've been collecting Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty since 2005, and here is the result of all the hard work ~ so far! A big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me acquire these pins either by purchase or trade over the years! I know you all can understand this labor of love, and I wanted to share it with you... Enjoy!

295fln9.jpg

1sz8kp.jpg

ogbcp0.jpg

2nipapu.jpg

26217ah.jpg

53wgoy.jpg

Last edited:
I adore you collection. It is amazing. Nice to see a labor of love in progress.

Thank you! :)

A very impressive collection, Maleficent does look particularly good in pin form :)

She does look pretty awesome in pin form! There are a lot of Disney Auctions pins and older pins where her image is spot on! Thank you! :)

Very very VERY nice!

You have a really cool Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty collection!

Majorly jealous of the owl pin! Congrats on you lovely labor, I really like the page organization. You did such a good job its so aesthetically pleasing!

Majorly jealous of the owl pin! Congrats on you lovely labor, I really like the page organization. You did such a good job its so aesthetically pleasing!
Thanks so much for the compliment! It took me a long time to find that Owl pin!

Very nice!

Wonderful collection!!!
sleeping beauty and Maleficent are my favorites too
Thank you! :) Great minds think alike!

All i can say is SPECTACULAR collection! :)

Awesome collection. Love it! The Marc Davis display made me drool ;)
Thank you! :) I know you have an awesome Sleeping Beauty collection, so if one of my pins made you drool, that is a compliment! ;)

Nice collection deary. Love everything! ^^^like Selen said, the Marc Davis display is drool worthy lol. :)
lol! Thank you so much! I just love the black sparkly background against that pin! :)

Very nice collection! You still need the boxed diva pin.
No kidding! That pin will be mine one fine day!!! ;) Thank you! :)

Such a amazing collection! Congrats on all the success with it. :)
Thank you so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back