• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated 8/28/11 - Vinylmations Cutesters and Urbans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bef37eee.jpg

PM sent for these..too cute:)

Reopened thread as I'm back from my vacation and have a few more vinyls + comic books :)

Thanks, and also opened to trading vinyls for pins as well!

Hi Kayla
What other Vinyls do you have?besides the ones posted?

Judy

Hi Judy,

I don't have any others really for sale/trade at the moment, but if there are any you are looking for specifically I can keep an eye out for you :)

I am getting a "cutesters 2" tray of vinyls, and will have quite a few from that series for sale or trade when I get it in a few weeks:

List updated with lots of new vinyls! :eek1: I have doubles of many of the ones listed if anyone is interested. I will also make shipping deals if someone wants to buy the whole lot. Pm with questions or offers! :)

Huge Update! Finally took pics of all my vinyls (though I forgot pics for the unicorns :doh: :lol:). Please Feel Free to Make Offers and and Also Willing to Trade for Pins in my sig. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back