• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Updated Lists and Prices May 21st 2024. All Traders are for SALE as well as for TRADE.

These pins are for sale... I am going to be gone on a cruise from the 2nd of June to the 9th of June so answering pm's may be a little slower timewise. Have fun and I will have access on my Alaska cruise for internet sometimes it is spotty thow Thanks William
How exciting ! I hope you have a great trip!

When it comes to "putting up with me" and it is pin related it is a joy. I love trading and buying and selling pins Looking forward to doing some of that with you in the future William

Heading to California for 2 weeks and will not have much internet access. I will still be able to check out this post It just might take an extra day or 2 to respond. I am hoping to have a new list with current pics by the end of August. Thank to all. Keep the inquiries coming. but be patient with my response possibly. Enjoy this July and I will be home again on the 24th of July William

Back