• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ursula mystery

Ursula mystery

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Which is real/fake? One has texture and one is smooth. (Have to run to Tapatalk and post a pic!)
9a88ec64c941c0fb82c9abc2d0e63b42.jpg
c390f269b4d163d5a45653b8b1e3c1a9.jpg
8478d8df00a889ff15b50e51bd145c82.jpg

I used to have these and I thought they had a FAC # printed on the back. I tried to find one but I think I
have traded all of them. I will look more thoroughly later. Just found Pongo and Perdita - no FAC on them.

I can’t speak about 100% but the bottom looks much closer to the pinpics picture. Even with the picture not being higher quality, there are bits o the top pin that are questionable such as Ursula’s mole on the left(a cross on the top)…

My guess is the top one is real, her hair on the bottom pin stops short of the top of the pin compared to the top pin. The picture on pin pics looks like her hair is going to the top of the pin.

My guess is the top one is real, her hair on the bottom pin stops short of the top of the pin compared to the top pin. The picture on pin pics looks like her hair is going to the top of the pin.
I like this point... can I change my answer? If yes, going to go with... both. :p

Hmmm, could be the angle of the pin, I'll try to take better pics. A huge difference though is the texture.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back