• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

usps delivery delays

usps delivery delays

AUTiger24

AUtiger24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a question for people that have experienced this issue.so with ordering disney pins in the mail from the date of purchase has anyone experienced a delay of 2-3 weeks at least from receiving their item due to worker shortage? just was wondering with that is there has been delays in receiving your pins.Thansk for your help

have a question for people that have experienced this issue.so with ordering disney pins in the mail from the date of purchase has anyone experienced a delay of 2-3 weeks at least from receiving their item due to worker shortage? just was wondering with that is there has been delays in receiving your pins.Thansk for your help
I have had issues from pins sent from Southern California (I am in Northern California). One pin took over two weeks to reach me, but pins I traded later (from different States) took less time.

Yeah... we order something on Christmas and still haven't received the shipment yet. It said 2-3 weeks for delays. Will be checking on the order today and will update later.

**Update: Turns out the package was delivered at the beginning of the month unbeknownst to me and my family picked it up for me. Hope your order arrives soon!

Last edited:
It's not just worker shortage. L.A. is suffering from massive amounts of package theft in transit from the West Coast to everywhere else in the country due to the cargo trains being robbed nightly and leaving this:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220115072737-03-los-angeles-train-thefts.jpg

Trains have even been knocked off the tracks due to the amount of debris from the opened packages left on the tracks after the contents are stolen.

So a lot of packages aren't being delivered at all.

Back