• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Valentine Box Chocolate Pin Set - DSF - Auction Ends Saturday 2/09/13 @ 12 PM - PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offer (for your set of four pins):

Pin 63236: DSF: Wall-E Eve with Plant (Surprise Release)

Pin 75364: DisneyShopping.com Time for Toys Flora, Fauna, Merryweather and Maleficent

Pin 81858: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - 'Up' Dug

Pin 83340: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Disney Robot Boxed Set - Wall-E Only

I would like to bid for the Carl and Ellie only, please..

pin92038th72
Pin 92038: Piece of Disney Movie- Lonesome Ghosts
IMAG0116.jpg

Yay! I finally get to put up a new leaderboard. This auction ends in about two hours.

Leaderboard

1. Minpintrader (Dug as Tron, Eve with Plant, Wall-E Sci-Fi, Fairies with Maleficent
2. Torianne-2008 (UP Pin takes you to the top, Ellie as a girl, & Sword in Stone PODM)
3. 2spongey6 ( Ariel & Flounder PODM)

Individual pins are currently not winning and would tie with 3rd place at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back