• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Villainy Most Foul from the Master Villain Himself

ZAPPED! Villainy Most Foul from the Master Villain Himself

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
A couple of weeks ago lucan444 and I talked about a possible trade, but we couldn't find a deal that worked well for both of us.

Lo and behold! The apostle of evil sent me 2 of the pins we had discussed...

The Mistress of All Evil (and a woman after my own heart):

Thank you!

Last edited:
Enjoy her, so tuff to know what to get these villainous ladies, you plunder, you pillage, and you try to get that burn, steal, and kill thing in the right order, and you hope they like whatever you ....ahemm.... "aquire"...

Glad she has a new home that loves her......Cue that Tocatta fugue!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzR9bhei_o

to be your disciple in evil would be gift enough...

what an absolute evil villainous zap you received.

be careful when handling these so you do not hurt your finger on the sharp pin tack. Are you feeling sleepy? Do not underestimate the master of evil and his henchmen

would you stop giving away my secrets,!!!!!!!!!Man spend all day whipping up a potion, the time to use a cobra fang syringe to coat the pin part with poison, then the infiinitely tuff task of preserving it for the intercontinetal flight, not to mention the hours of time to weave the brown recluse venom into the padding that the pin was secured too, and lastly but hardly least the chopping of the tree, the milling of the pulp and the soaking of the papyrus in a special dragon spit brine, so that it looks just like a normal LBE, only to be the most leathal postal sent package ever known to mankind and you ,,, you gotta ,,,,,,, Damn I just gave away my own plan didnt i??
ummmmm,,,,, as Emily Latela used to say on SNL,,,,,,NEVERMIND~~~~