• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Villans collectors check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Villans collectors check this out

captianjacksgirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pin 92963: DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Ursula

The deadline for your bid is Friday November 2,2012@10:00 pm California time
there are no reserves on this auction
any and all bids are welcome. My likes are below! Pins do not need to be on my wants list!
please only post as a reply to this thread, no PM's, and if you want to edit your bid, please post a second reply with your updated bid
no cash offers
if a PODM pin is included on your bid, please post a picture of the flim cell
each day I will post a leader board
the winner will be announced within an hour of auction ending by pm

What I Collect:
podm
beauty and the beast
nightmare before xmas
pluto
a lil of everything

My Dislikes:
whinnie the pooh
mickey,minnie
viynalmation
(no haters lol)

THANKS!!!

bumping this to the front since I'm sure people have forgotten about it. Good luck with your auction!

Pin 53496: WDW - Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Countdown #5 - Boot Strap Bill

I bid the above..no card though

Judy

Its not that we dont want the pin. :) I personally have nothing from your wants list, or i would bid. 5 pages of wants and I have nothing for ya. lol

it doesnt matter if its on my wants or not thats the thing i said on my auction pins do not need to be on my wants list for anyone to bid just make an offer i collect a lil of everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back