• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Vinylmation 3" Holiday Smell

VINYL Vinylmation 3" Holiday Smell

Dizneyusa

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For those collecting Disney Store Exclusives - The Holiday Smell Vinylmations
are up on Disney Shopping this morning :)

Dana :)

The Gingerbread Vinyl is already sold out in stores, and Online i think. I was looking for it at a Disney Store near me and it looked like they were all gone. I ordered the Marshmallow one and I had to buy the Gingerbread one from ebay. =/ I kind of want the chocolate bear but I'm debating. I don't want to get into vinyls that's all I know because I'm already drowning with pin collecting, but I only buy LE pins majority of the time and rarely buy the commons unless their princesses.

Back