• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vinylmations!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinylmations!!!!!

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So because I'm completely mad I went to Disneyland yesterday to try and finish Christmas shopping and I came across the animation #4 vinylmations which I've never seen before and MEEKO is in the set! So I've decided to put up a want thread of vinyls I'm particularly looking for. If you have any please let me know. I'm probably looking to buy more than trade since I don't really own any extras...

P.S. if other people want to put their wants here too that's fine so if I ever come across any at the parks I'll grab them for you.

So on to the wants:

Tangled vinylmations
Rapunzel vinylmation
mother gothel chaser ( preferable with the dagger)(villians series #2)
The stabbington brothers two pack
red pascal vinylmation

Brave vinylmation
old witch chaser (Pixar series #2)

Pocahontas vinylmations
meeko vinylmation ( animation series #4)
meeko vinylmation ( furry friends series #1)

Toy story vinylmations
Mr. Prickle pants (Pixar series #2)

Others
summer Olaf chaser
Baby pegasus vinylmation ( furry friends series #2)
peter Pegasus aka black fantasia Pegasus vinylmation ( furry friends series #1)
red bimbette variant ( beauty beast vinylmation)
Yellow bimbette variant (beauty beast vinylmation)

Last edited:
Oh boy I pity you,you started something now,I never thought I would collect them ,but I counted mine today and I have over 200 and still have to go open my mid evil ones I bought online ,oh my god what did I do??lol

Heheee. I know what you mean. These buggers are evil. I keep telling myself I only collect from movies I like but then they go and create new ones I want. Sneaky sneaky Disney. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back