• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wait, there’s more?!?! LUUUUUCCCCYYYY!!!! Again?! Stop it!!

ZAPPED! Wait, there’s more?!?! LUUUUUCCCCYYYY!!!! Again?! Stop it!!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
All I want is a nice friendly trade. That’s not much to ask is it? We agree to an exchange of pins. I send mine, you send yours and we’re both happy. Maybe we include a LITTLE something extra - some stickers, some candy, maybe a small surprise pin.

I thought maybe I had done that with the awesome @Disneychildwithin . We had a great trade and I received this phenomenal pin from her.

ff4fbc643dfb33cfa21dce19b9856959.jpg

Yes! A WDI villain profile. Plenty of happiness right there. And okay, it came with some fun calendar pages.

59181d1c31721a1dad22d2fee12084b3.jpg

That’s what a normal person trade looks like. But is our darling Lucy normal? Apparently not since the large box used to send this small pin also had this super fun and heavy wood sign!

58a4e2c15c0cc54fa9abfbd9e34ca7ad.jpg

Amazing, right? More than generous. But is it enough? You would think so. But you would be wrong. We have this (admittedly fun) tradition of Lucy providing appropriately themed carriers for my beverages. So of course a small one of those needed to be included.

b222aca56c4850af60349eba7fd14db5.jpg

Did I say small? I meant giant great full sized thermos with built in straw. Perfect for heading to the pool with my daiquiris. Ehr…uhm…I meant water. Yeah kids, water.

So in all, for the measly couple of pins I sent out, I got all this in return.

1b51ee614ab5ec778717d6efe05fd5e6.jpg

My dear Lucy- while I love it all, you need professional help. And I need revenge. (But thank you!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I want is a nice friendly trade. That’s not much to ask is it? We agree to an exchange of pins. I send mine, you send yours and we’re both happy. Maybe we include a LITTLE something extra - some stickers, some candy, maybe a small surprise pin.

I thought maybe I had done that with the awesome @Disneychildwithin . We had a great trade and I received this phenomenal pin from her.

ff4fbc643dfb33cfa21dce19b9856959.jpg

Yes! A WDI villain profile. Plenty of happiness right there. And okay, it came with some fun calendar pages.

59181d1c31721a1dad22d2fee12084b3.jpg

That’s what a normal person trade looks like. But is our darling Lucy normal? Apparently not since the large box used to send this small pin also had this super fun and heavy wood sign!

58a4e2c15c0cc54fa9abfbd9e34ca7ad.jpg

Amazing, right? More than generous. But is it enough? You would think so. But you would be wrong. We have this (admittedly fun) tradition of Lucy providing appropriately themed carriers for my beverages. So of course a small one of those needed to be included.

b222aca56c4850af60349eba7fd14db5.jpg

Did I say small? I meant giant great full sized thermos with built in straw. Perfect for heading to the pool with my daiquiris. Ehr…uhm…I meant water. Yeah kids, water.

So in all, for the measly couple of pins I sent out, I got all this in return.

1b51ee614ab5ec778717d6efe05fd5e6.jpg

My dear Lucy- while I love it all, you need professional help. And I need revenge. (But thank you!)

Wow!

Reactions: Ajk
Lol, I just logged onto Tapatalk and the first thing I see is my name with exclamation marks...scary dude!!

I got my fun collection of stickers and a much needed Little John mystery pin as surprises on my end! PLUS, I finally have the Scar Wanted pin!!!! So close to completing this set. Here's my awesomeness: (minus 1 candy...hehe)

e3f8fa692b5cb1078ddbf0436d545862.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

There’s more! Holy crap!! I almost missed this in the box. Can you believe it? A super generous zap by itself. But on top of everything else? I’m…I’m….speechless.

22e789d3142bd34e4acc5c409b35951c.jpg

Omg this is such an epic box!

Reactions: Ajk
Back