• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

walked in with 0, walked out with 3......and a lighter wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked in with 0, walked out with 3......and a lighter wallet

txmedic1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
my wife and i were on little weekend get away. as we strolled through mall, we noticed a disney store. thats where i should have stopped. as we looked around, she noticed the designer villians dolls, thats when i should have left the store. after pondering over them, she decided that she wanted the evil queen doll. as we were checking out, the overly excited grown man behind the counter, went on and on about the dolls, and how its getting hard to find the maleficent doll. as we walked out of the disney store, a lady walked up, asking if we indeed bought a designer villian doll and asked which one did we buy. we said yes, and it was the evil queen. she said to us, well, i just happen to have maleficent, that i dont want. (here comes the hook). my wife's ears perked, and immediately offered $110. 30 miniutes later, the lady produced the maleficent doll, with bag, case, and coa. now i'm out almost $200. as we walked back past the disney store, the wife veers into the store again. WTH! she says, that she needs the queen of hearts now, while its available. now i'm almost out $300......how i love my wife! looks like i'm getting of my grail pins soon!!!

Hahaha well kudos to the both of you for being able to understand each other's crazy, expensive but super hobbies :D
I hope you do get that grail , let us know !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back