• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted Disney pin lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted Disney pin lots

fuzzybunny

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hello everyone, forgive me if this is not the spot for this , this is my first post:sad:
I am going to Fla in Sept for the pin event and I am trying to get my pins for trading in order, I need to get pins for trading, I seem to be having problems with a certain site that it is hard not to end up with scrappers. Have had that happen in the past.

I am looking for cheap lots since I don't have a lot to spend now and for trading don't want to use the more expensive ones
Can anyone help me with this:wavey:
Thanks for taking a look at my post and have a magical day
Linda
you can email me at fuzzybunny@hughes.net thanks again

I know there are some here on the forum that are selling some traders for approx $1.50 and up, so if you go to the Pins for Sale section, you should be able to find a few threads there...

I sell traders for $1.50 each and have a posting on here. I will say I am running out though and am not going to be able to get any more for a while so if you want any I would suggest that you order really soon. I will also PM you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back