• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Hot topic pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Hot topic pick up!

DisneyDevoted

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for the new Ariel swim wear set with the scaley bottoms and purple sea shell top, I'm based in the UK on ebay these are over £40 and at hot topic they are £12 if I order from hot topic I have to pay astronomical shipping and at least £30 in customs so was hoping someone from here would be able to help out, pick one up and send it to me can do pick ups for the UK and will of course pay any postage fees

if you can help please reply here or email me at: elliot-minor-fan@hotmail.com my inbox is full at the moment

thanks for looking

have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.