• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Was anyone able to get the Princess Designer Couples Pin Set from DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anyone able to get the Princess Designer Couples Pin Set from DS?

disneykins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Was anyone able to get the set from Disney Shopping yesterday?

I officially woke this morning to my cancellation email from Disney. My order was officially cancelled. My husband went ahead and got me a set off eBay for Christmas. Now I have to wait four months to drool over them. I hope someone was able to get a set from the website.

I see A LOT of auctions being cancelled on Ebay. That is probably why. People must be getting their cancellation notices.

I wonder if the guy in Illinois (who started out with 6 at 1199.99, lowered price to 999.99 around 8 am, then increased it back up to 1199.97 [after selling 3 at 999.99 and decreasing quantity to 5] cancelled his auctions.

I wonder if the guy in Illinois (who started out with 6 at 1199.99, lowered price to 999.99 around 8 am, then increased it back up to 1199.97 [after selling 3 at 999.99 and decreasing quantity to 5] cancelled his auctions.

Most sellers who got theirs in the expo have actual pictures. That seller in IL has stock photos from ds.com. His/her listing is still up and there are 2 sets left. I am not sure if there will be refunds at the end. The only way to now is to watch his/her feedback on Ebay. Ain't nobody got time for that .. LOL .. or maybe .. just maybe, I do ;)

Last edited:
I too would love to know if someone got it. I wonder if Disney Store put them up by mistake.

My personal theory is that they had originally planned to release via DS.com... but when they changed plans and sent them to D23 they forgot to remove the automatic update on ds.com... I think all DS.com orders will be canceled in the end. I hate to be a downer on the topic, but it makes sense with as many cancel emails as I have been hearing about.

I was thinking the same thing. But I think there is at least 1 member here that got their order in at 12:02. I wonder if that one is still active.

My cancelation email came in this morning as well. I think Alex was the only one who might have gotten a set.

Before you got the cancellation email, the order status said closed and zeroed out, right?

Also, maybe we can get a list going to see what time people got their orders through? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back