• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Was anyone able to get the Princess Designer Couples Pin Set from DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, update! Called the Disney Store Guest Services. She said that my order was Active and should ship by tomorrow! I asked if I could upgrade the shipping, and she said she couldn't even edit it because it was "processing and already in progress," (whatever that means!). Still not getting toooooo excited until they are physically, actually, in my hands. Because like Garret said, they could send me anything!

Woot woot! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Still not official yet!! Who knows, she could have had no idea what was going on. She didn't seem to understand quite how few were available, (if any are at all...we still just don't know, right?). So yeah...I will keep you guys posted! Thank you for all of the well wishes!

Okay, update! Called the Disney Store Guest Services. She said that my order was Active and should ship by tomorrow! I asked if I could upgrade the shipping, and she said she couldn't even edit it because it was "processing and already in progress," (whatever that means!). Still not getting toooooo excited until they are physically, actually, in my hands. Because like Garret said, they could send me anything!

if/when they arrive we must see pics!!!! so happy for you!

Add me to the list of well wishers! Maybe if we all BELIEVE that they will show up they will!! Is the pin set the only thing you ordered?

Yes, it is the only thing I ordered (with my jelly arms, I don't think I could have done much else!).

I do believe in pin sets, I do, I do!! (instead of fairies...ha)

Ooh! I hope you do get it! I was wondering what happened to all the listings on ebay for these. I guess a lot of people put them up before knowing they had them.

Still not official yet!! Who knows, she could have had no idea what was going on. She didn't seem to understand quite how few were available, (if any are at all...we still just don't know, right?). So yeah...I will keep you guys posted! Thank you for all of the well wishes!

We are rooting for you! :)!!!

pixie dust all around to those people who wish to remain anonymous and who haven't had their orders cancelled.

disney-princesses1.jpg

Woah, Li, that's a huge picture!

FYI, regardless of the rumors flying around, I did not get a set of the couples pins at the event. I was 5 people from going in line when they yelled out they sold out. I was so mad I left the line and went to WDI. Had I gone in the store, it is likely I would have got a set from the person holding extras. But I did not. I stormed off in a littel trantrum. I got my Wreck-It Ralph pressed pennies and I'm not looking back.

Okay, just got confirmation that one person (not Alex) has received notification that their set of pins (just one set) has been SHIPPED!

Order went through at 12:02 a.m. (Pacific)

P.S. Mark - couldn't figure out how to shrink the pic. LOL

Last edited:
Okay, just got confirmation that one person (not Alex) has received notification that their set of pins (just one set) has been SHIPPED!

Order went through at 12:02 a.m. (Pacific)

P.S. Mark - couldn't figure out how to shrink the pic. LOL

Luckiest person ever... it was an amazing chance for every pin collector, I am sure that some people will be extremely happy today and I feel happy for them... really !
Congrats to every buyer of this amazing set, most beautiful one ever done for me !

MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!

Now we just wait to see if they actually are IN the over-sized box!! (I know they are going to send me one big enough to fit a PERSON inside!)

I got really dizzy when I saw the tracking number. I don't think I have ever been this excited!

Now we just wait to see if they actually are IN the over-sized box!! (I know they are going to send me one big enough to fit a PERSON inside!)

I got really dizzy when I saw the tracking number. I don't think I have ever been this excited!
Woohooooo!!! I'm so happy for you Alex!!!! :cheshire: *throws confetti*

Good job kiddo :) Congrats!

Congrats! So I heard from two other people who said their orders have also shipped. I forgot to ask them what time they placed their orders. :facepalm:

So, it looks like DS.com had at least four (4) sets.

P.S. I finally got my shipping confirmation that my mugs, note cards, and lithographs have shipped. I'm not sure why it took longer than Selen though, especially when I placed that order at 12:30 a.m. Pacific Time. :werd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back