• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Was asked where I stored all those pins... (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask how long you have been collecting? Did you use to live close to disney?

I have a little stuff from my Dad since he has a nice Disney collection, as we lived in Costa Mesa till I was 10, then moved up to northern California. Most of our collection (including the entire pin collection) has started after my wife and I took our honeymoon at DLR in September, 2002. It was her first time (even though a California native!), and my first time since California Adventure was still a parking lot. My love of Disney was rekindled, hers was created, and it has been fun ever since. We have gone back to DLR on every anniversary and a few in-between trips except last year due to money.

Wow, that is quite a room. Interesting idea with the canvas displays. Does that ever hurt the posts or is canvas soft enough to hold them without damaging? Love the contrast with the blue walls! :)

O-----M-----G!!!!!!!! I have no other words! you took my breath away! I have never been so impressed and jelous all at once lol! would love to visit your room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back