• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI Imagineering Campus ID - Sorcerer Mickey LE 200 Ends TONIGHT at 11PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WDI Imagineering Campus ID - Sorcerer Mickey LE 200 Ends TONIGHT at 11PM PST

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Ended. Alexa is the winner!

This auction is for a WDI Imagineering Campus ID Badge Pin featuring Sorcerer Mickey (LE 200)

39e1a09a.jpg

Pin 91588: Imagineering Campus I.D. - Sorcerer Mickey

Comes on original card.

Rules are simple: follow all DPF rules (no cash, no PM bids, etc.). This auctions ends on Monday 8/6/12 at 11PM Pacific. Leaderboards will reflect actual leaders! If you aren't first you can change your bid or walk away from this auction. I will NOT have someone as second everyday of the auction and then suddenly decide they won on the last day.

Feel free to bid anything on my wants list and also anything not on my owns list that you think I might enjoy. I collect sci-fi themes (Tron, Tomorrowland, Epcot, Marvel, etc.), Tinker Bell, Heimlich, and Guido from Cars. I'm also looking for any PoDM pin.

If you are a new member of DPF and/or have low feedback, I may ask that you send your pin first. No offense is implied.

Happy bidding :hsd:

Last edited:
Pin 43617: DLR - Cast Working - Happy Holiday 2005 (Tinker Bell) adding this one as I see its NOt on your wants or colection
Along with the original bid
Pin 6280: Mickey and Goofy Pin Trading Slider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back