• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI Jessica up for auction...30 minutes left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WDI Jessica up for auction...30 minutes left

fatdaddy68

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Auction over.......Congrats to justharry on your 1st auction win!!!!!

Trying my first auction starting small to see how it works out.

Here is the pin.......Pin 78631: WDI - Disneyland Railroad 55th Anniversary - Jessica

Everyone should know the rules by now I guess, no pms to cash offers.

My wants list is not complete I do like villian pins and jumbo pins not sure if this warrants a jumbo but had to put that out there lol feel free to make any offers always willing to get new pins.

I am posting actual pictures of the pin up for auction sorry the back of the pin picture didn't come out too good I neeed to get a macro lens, but wanted actual pictures. Hopefully this work out so I can do more..

The auction will end July 13th at 8:00pm est

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

Good Luck and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back