• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDI LGM pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDI LGM pins

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am looking for the WDI LGM pins that came out today....all 3 of them. Would like to trade for them for sis' collection (and mine too!).

No PinPics account for you to look at, as I found out last week that I was banned! :mad: :(:eek:o_O So, let me know what your PinPics account is and when sis gets home, I will have her look to see if there are any matches.

Long story short. Rules apply to some but not all and whatever you do don’t ask for help. Just never had a positive experience with them.
Thats what happens when the most popular pin database is owned by acme...... a refurb would be a welcome change(supposedly one is coming but they've said that for a year)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thats what happens when the most popular pin database is owned by acme...... a refurb would be a welcome change(supposedly one is coming but they've said that for a year)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That explains everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back