• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told wdi no longer want to do this and that next year they won't be there.

They are still doing D23 events. They are not doing anymore golden ticket shopping events because a few people sold their golden ticket on eBay along with pins because they were unable to attend the day of the event. The WDI store manager kind of blew it out of proportion like they were selling just the ticket for tons of money and decided not to do it. We just went on Nov. 10th, that rumor started around August.

Just read there doing d23 events for WDI next year
They are still doing D23 events. They are not doing anymore golden ticket shopping events because a few people sold their golden ticket on eBay along with pins because they were unable to attend the day of the event. The WDI store manager kind of blew it out of proportion like they were selling just the ticket for tons of money and decided not to do it. We just went on Nov. 10th, that rumor started around August.

Just read there doing d23 events for WDI next year from D23 website cant wait just renewed my gold membership "mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering employee store in Glendale, California, will open its doors exclusively to D23 on Saturday, April 13 and Saturday, June 8. Members will have an opportunity to purchase limited-edition merchandise and view the park-like grounds at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts’ creative “think tank.” Additionally, in 2013, D23 will partner with Disney Store in key locations to host exclusive and one-of-a-kind events for our D23 Member

Last edited:
Just read there doing d23 events for WDI next year from D23 website cant wait just renewed my gold membership "mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering employee store in Glendale, California, will open its doors exclusively to D23 on Saturday, April 13 and Saturday, June 8. Members will have an opportunity to purchase limited-edition merchandise and view the park-like grounds at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts’ creative “think tank.” Additionally, in 2013, D23 will partner with Disney Store in key locations to host exclusive and one-of-a-kind events for our D23 Member

Noooo!!!! I'm going to be at DLRP for the June trip. Dang, hopefully nothing I will be needing will come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back