• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ~~WDI The Little Mermaid....Clamshells 6 Pin Set~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it a try:
Pin 89347: WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 4 Jafar
Pin 55957: DisneyShopping.com - Aladdin with Genie Balloon
Pin 57139: WDW - White Glove- Aladdin and Abu ( Slider/ Dangle )
Pin 100843: Disney Movie Club Exclusive VIP Pin #49 – Frozen – Olaf
Pin 89875: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers
Pin 2169: WDW - 2000 Wedding Series (Jasmine & Aladdin / July)

Wow!!!!! Coops, I love that jumbo. This is so hard. That ties you for first. I have to think ..... So hard to decide!!

1. Retronerd- really love the frozen and Princess pins !
1. Coops- really want the mine trains and jumbo !

2.thisandthat- really love the mix of pins too.

I'll add this pin from your wants back to my bid:

Pin 99625: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Snow white and Prince Charming

Ok..... Auction has ended. Give me just a little longer to decide. I' won't be to long. Thanks for the add on coops. I'll post the winner and email the winner shortly. Thanks to all who bid.

This was the hardest decision on an auction I've ever had to make. I want both bids so badly. Even now typing this I'm going back and forth in my mind. Well, here goes. The winner of the little mermaid clamshell pin set is Retronerd. Coopscohen, thank you for the awesome bid. This was so hard to decide. It's way past my bed time bc I couldn't decide. Thanks to everyone who participated. Email coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back