• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW 2009 Princess Jasmine Heart Hinged Locket - My Grail <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW 2009 Princess Jasmine Heart Hinged Locket - My Grail <3

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
So as you are all probably aware, I love Princess Jasmine and have been collecting pins of her for about 5-6 years now. My collection is very big and I am down to the last 40 pins (including buttons) until I can officially say 'I own them all'. Last year, I came across some WDW pins that had not been put on PinPics (the WDW Princess Locket Pins released 2009-2010). I managed to acquire Cinderella from a trade but the rest of the Princesses nobody seemed to own or have. I then came across my ultimate Grail Jasmine on the bay and well, here she is:
88d7f95b-acef-416e-b246-20a1991494b7_zpsf6f50be9.jpg
401ba75e-aca0-4ce1-8f64-2f5bf12c787b_zps379a2df7.jpg
The heart is the most beautiful lilac colour ever and Jasmine is actually a pin-on-pin!! The background behind her is pearlescent and swirly. So glad I have acquired this very hard to find pin. PinPics # 91812 ............ Also have the Aurora version coming soon #91809 - so will add pics of this when she arrives as the PinPics photos do not show the imagery inside. So excited! Anyway thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Congrats on obtaining your grail and the best of luck with finding the rest of the pins/buttons until you have them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back