• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING WDW 50th Anniversary Fab 50 Character Tiny Pin Collection

TRADING WDW 50th Anniversary Fab 50 Character Tiny Pin Collection

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Anyone have any of these for trade! I did not see a thread about them so I started one. If I missed one already existing Im sorry. :)

So far we have series 1 and 2. Im guessing that is all since some have 2 charachters on them I think it adds up to 50 characters on the 36 pins released.

Walt-Disney-World-50th-Anniversary-Fab-50-Character-Tiny-Pin-Collection.jpeg
Walt-Disney-World-50th-Anniversary-Fab-50-Character-Series-2-Pin-Collection.jpeg

I had a friend pick up two boxes for me when he was in USA. I got one of the 3 I need so now Im hoping to trade for the other 2.

I already got Chip and Dale and I need Olaf and Minnie. would also consider to trade for Mickey, Sebastiand and Flounder, Lumiere and Cogworth or Jaq and Gus. But only after I have Olaf and Minnie :)

These are my extras. And if international shipping is a problem Im sure that can be solved as well. I really really need Olaf and Minnie :)

X38y822.jpg

Anyone have any of these for trade! I did not see a thread about them so I started one. If I missed one already existing Im sorry. :)

So far we have series 1 and 2. Im guessing that is all since some have 2 charachters on them I think it adds up to 50 characters on the 36 pins released.

Walt-Disney-World-50th-Anniversary-Fab-50-Character-Series-2-Pin-Collection.jpeg

I had a friend pick up two boxes for me when he was in USA. I got one of the 3 I need so now Im hoping to trade for the other 2.

I already got Chip and Dale and I need Olaf and Minnie. would also consider to trade for Mickey, Sebastiand and Flounder, Lumiere and Cogworth or Jaq and Gus. But only after I have Olaf and Minnie :)

These are my extras. And if international shipping is a problem Im sure that can be solved as well. I really really need Olaf and Minnie :)

X38y822.jpg
I am interested in Cheshire. I will see if I can find Minnie or Olaf. :)

@Snoffsan , I’m not sure if you’re doing just a personal thread or if others can put their wants/haves on here…..

I’ve been to DS, AK, and Epcot this week and have yet to see Series 2. Is it really out yet or came out via a different avenue?

Edit: found boxes at Contemporary and MK Frontier Trading Post

I’m looking for Mickey and Hei Hei/Pua. I have these for trade.
e617e87e4719d61c5434001b6decd316.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have only seen Series 1 at WDW.

Here are my pins for trade: Olaf, Sebastian and Flounder, Donald, BB-8, Pooh and Piglet, and Pluto.

Seeking: Cogsworth/Lumiere, Dante, Frozone, and Dumbo.

Last edited:
Were these available at WDW? Was just there and only found the 50th characters mystery boxes not that I was looking hard for these. Would like to get some of the series 2 boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for Rocket/Groot.

I have Abu, Bambi/Thumper, BB-8, Cheshire Cat, Cogsworth/Lumiere, Donald Duck, Frozone, and Olaf from series 1 plus Edna Mode, Joe Gardner, Miguel, Simba, Timon/Pumbaa from series 2.

X38y822.jpg
Did you get Jaq & Gus yet? Might be able to pull off a 3 way trade with HannahLand

Back