• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW WDW - Cleo Terrarium Pin

A friend went to the MK yesterday and asked at the Emporium about this pin. CM's said it made in and sold out in one day? Do you think they are confusing this one with the other Terrarium pins since I have not seen it or heard from other Pin collectors that Cleo has made it to Florida yet? It was a DLR release originally.

There was a terrarium released this week, but I don't think it was Cleo. You can check out Disney Pins Blog on Instagram. I think they post pics of the WDW displays regularly

Back