• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO WDW popcorn balloon bucket

ISO WDW popcorn balloon bucket

disneykitty24

IM GONNA WRECK IT!!!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello! I was wondering if anyone was heading to Magic Kingdom, and would be able to pick me up a popcorn bucket? Id love one of the ones in the shape of a Mickey balloon. Id love either the pink or blue, but Im really good with whichever colour is available :) I live in Canada, but Ill of course pay whatever shipping and some extra $ for grabbing one for me :) Ebay is charging $100 for these things and its ridiculous. If anyone could help, that would be amazing! :D Thanks!

Are you looking for the regular Mickey ballon popcorn buckets or the same style that has the 50th logo on it?
Yeah, the buckets that have the 50th logo on it. They are int he shape of a Mickey balloon, and come in 4 colours: Blue, pink, yellow and green.

Back