• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING We are ready for Swap Box Around the USA #4.

TRADING We are ready for Swap Box Around the USA #4.
Gonna do one more sweep tonight after I’m back from celebrating my mom’s birthday, but here are my picks so far! (There are some very nice pins but my own traders don’t match them very well.)

9-A0511-EC-57-EB-40-F5-B5-F4-6-D6-FF28526-E9.jpg
Tell mom happy birthday!

Cute! Love the Gelatoni headband. Adorable!
Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Yes, I grabbed Gelatoni to go in my unofficial cat collection. Love him but for my own sanity I can’t collect him since all of his pins come out overseas (and that’s already bad enough with Zootopia!)

The box is headed off!

Yes, I grabbed Gelatoni to go in my unofficial cat collection. Love him but for my own sanity I can’t collect him since all of his pins come out overseas (and that’s already bad enough with Zootopia!)

The box is headed off!
I’m really glad he found a happy cat home since I had basically no traders and had to dive into my collection to play. :).

I didn’t think anything could be more fun than lanyard trades but I’ve decided I like these swaps even more. I get to see where the pins I release back into the wild end up.
I don't get to go very often, but I do love trading in the parks. It is always the highlight of my time there. But...I love these boxes, etc. because I get to
trade and stay home. :)

The box arrived yesterday and I had fun going through all the pins last night!

I was excited to get the Mim transformation pin as this is one I've been wanting.

The Fantasia hidden Disney flowers finished that set for me.

Buzz gets me one pin away from completing the Toy Story stars.

I just love the colors on the dragon pin.

Also picked out a postcard and eraser from the extras! Saw the Haunted Mansion movie yesterday, so the postcard seemed appropriate. (I was pleasantly surprised that I liked the movie. I'm still bitter about the Eddie Murphy one.)

5bcb8e87d0dede1c12ef05f4c4a8a8a4.jpg

I really do enjoy these boxes. Thanks, @firechief18 !!

Box is going to @TonkaToy tmrw!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Got the box today! I spent hours last night going through it, whew.

I was able to do all 1:1 trades, even the LE pins were the same edition size.
I think I managed to get some pins in there that people are looking for. I added a few things to the freebies bag and put some Mexican candies in too.

Firechief18 outdid himself on this box. There are so many fabulous pins. I can't wait to see what other people pull from it.

I didn't even know this HM Halloween pin existed, so I was very excited to discover it! I've recently discovered that I am somehow starting to collect Orange Bird, and here comes another pin I didn't know about. Pegasus and Cherubs have been hard to find. I've missed out on the Cherubs in the last two Pin and Pop trade events! HM bride, yay. I traded for Kanga and Avengers to give as gifts.

The Joy pin expresses how this box made me feel.

Thanks a million!

5d7e00b6790b0ab1793a90e7462eb876.jpg

Last edited:
Back