What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

HaleyChanel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got this pin from JoAnne (work2pin)
pin701

Thankk you so much!

What a beautiful pin! :bigthumb:

Beccalionsmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thank you!!! Pif is awesome!

We just got our first pin it forward! The package was more than we ever could have hoped for!! All 5 of us are loving them and now we want to collect the whole series!

itsmeadamg

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"Pin it Forward" is just a play on the words "Pay it forward"....but we do it with pins! You sign up and the person ahead of you sends you a pin, but then you are obligated to send the person after you a pin as well..WOOOOO

BriV97

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry if this is stupid but what does "pin it forward" mean?

"Pin it Forward" is just a play on the words "Pay it forward"....but we do it with pins! You sign up and the person ahead of you sends you a pin, but then you are obligated to send the person after you a pin as well..WOOOOO

Ya there's a thread on here called "pin it forward" and it explains everything about it!

BriV97

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
736336f50635403a9ae24eb094b40766.jpg
so I got 3 adorable pins..one stitch, one Winnie the Pooh, and one Peter Pan (all of which I LOVE) a cool monorail sticker, an awesome kristoff and Sven sticker, a holographic Olaf card, and a magic kingdom map which is awesome since I've never been to wdw before thank you maxtrexmom!!!!

teddy_ruxpin

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 99.6%
282   1   0
i received a fantastic pin it forward package from beccalionsmom a few days ago and i was amazed by her kindness ! she sent me a lovely glittery princesses pin of Snow White ,Aurora and Belle , a great Mowgli pin ,a nice Daisy bow pin and a cute shellie may envelope , thank you such a lot for sending me such a lovely pin it forward package ! i'm unwell at the moment and it really helped cheer me up ! thanks from Sabrina .

Last edited:

teddy_ruxpin

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 99.6%
282   1   0
i received my pin it forward package from Connies_Hobby today and i was so surprised and happy to receive so many wonderful pins !! all from my wants list too .
the pins are these Ariel ,Rapunzel and Darkwing Duck . they're all wonderful characters .
i love them all and they're great additions to my collection thank you ever so much ! you made my pin it forward very special thank you !

tiggermickey

DPF Correspondent
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Recieved from tabitha (Jedikitten) a jeweled Mickey icon pin and a Star Wars ink pen
thanl you I really like them both

Judy

sockgnome

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Judy (tiggermickey) sent me a Brave triplets pin, a dapper Mickey pin, and zapped me a Humphrey Storybook Circus pin. She also added a Disneyana trader fantasy pin. Thank you so much!

Paul1823

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Dalamara sent Paul and I an Ursula Tsum Tsum and the following pins:

Pin 103341 PWP Collection - Train Conductor - Minnie Mouse
Pin 101908 Nesting Dolls Mini Mystery Pin Pack - Cinderella Only