What do you collect?!

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by OpieDoodle, May 17, 2019.

1. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

I am struggling wanting to collect ALL types of Disney pins so I find myself trying to limit myself! So just for fun what do you collect.

I collect:
    -Stitch (Not really a fan of the other characters HAH)
    -Coco Pins

2. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

OpieDoodle likes this.
  3. Propita

Propita Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I’ve limited mine so much, that most of what I want older, limited, rare, or expensive--or all of the above!

Club 33 - original logo
    Magic Music Days - missing only the blue background, I believe
    Minnie’s Moonlit Madness - missing anything after 2015 (it’s usually 1/year, sometimes a button)
    Boo from Monster’s inc - continuing, but I’m missing a half dozen older ones

I have TONS of mostly-older pins to trade/sell (propita on pinpics for listing).

4. Swapzism

Swapzism New Member

0   0   0

It's hard to focus on a certain collection but if I had to pick three: Villians, Characters on Space/Splash/Thunder Mountain and Gelatoni!

5. fab4jpgr

fab4jpgr New Member

0   0   0

My main collection is The Muppets but I also collect The Three Caballeros and Mr. Toad. I have a very small Holiday pin collection (Christmas & Hanukkah) But that might ramp up a bit when it gets closer to Christmas time. :)

6. CoryTheRaven

CoryTheRaven Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I deliberately kept mine bizarrely limited: pins of Jules Verne-related movies and rides (e.g.: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Journey to the Center of the Earth, etc.) but with either a Disney character (e.g.: Mickey, Donald) or the attraction logo. It's been so effective that I haven't bought a new Disney pin in about 5 years :D I also have a "diorama" lanyard of aquatic characters (20,000 Leagues, Little Mermaid, etc.) and my typical souvenir collection of parks and places I've been to.

I have been tempted by Lounge Fly's Fantasia pins to try starting up that failed collection again, but I haven't decided if I really want to spend the money.

7. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

I found a new Lounge Fly pin and now I have a whole new collection I want to start but I can't find pins! Buzz Lightyear dressed as Mrs. Nesbitt LOL