• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Is A Fair Price? Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to buy it and my grandparents sent me some money as a gift, so it is a rare time when I can buy right now, so I want to money to be spent wisely!!! Wanna make my money go as far as possible, lol, don't have pin $$ often, ha ha! :)

I am not a Jess collector, but with that t/w ratio, LE500, the fact it is DA jess... Also it has sold in the past on ebay for $31. if its on original card, I would be willing to pay 30-40. **maybe 45 as a max bid, but not happily.**

I am not a Jess collector, but with that t/w ratio, LE500, the fact it is DA jess... Also it has sold in the past on ebay for $31. if its on original card, I would be willing to pay 30-40. **maybe 45 as a max bid, but not happily.**

That would have been my guess, too, but honestly, I got that pin so early on in my collecting that I haven't seen a price on it in a while. I don't usually search tags on eBay unless I need to...

But to the best of my knowledge, I hadn't heard rumblings of it doing crazy things...

Thank you both very much!!! :D This one is selling for $35 plus $1.99 shipping, and not sure if it is worth it??? I was hoping for it to be more popular or something, lmao! I have a very small amount of pin money and am not having much luck with the pins, ugh!!! LOL! I really want to get the one Jessica PTD of her sitting at counter with milkshake so I can do anther frame!!! :x: Thanks again for the info, you guys are great!!! :D

Yeah, it's tough, but trust me, Jess prices are MUCH better now than in the height of my collecting. Getting a DA LE 100 under $100 was pretty unheard of 3 years ago. I've seen pins I paid a premium for going for much less now.

Of course, some pins have also increased, like the "Jessica As..." stuff, so I guess it still evens out in the end.

As for the pin you're currently looking at, it is a really nice pin, and nice and big, too- but if you wait, you might find it cheaper auction-style eventually.

I'd say just get yourself a top 10-20 going, and just always look for bargains for those. That's enough pins that, hopefully, one will always be available for a good price (or a good trade).

Last edited:
IMO If i liked i would buy it

Yeah, it's tough, but trust me, Jess prices are MUCH better now than in the height of my collecting. Getting a DA LE 100 under $100 was pretty unheard of 3 years ago. I've seen pins I paid a premium for going for much less now.

Yes pretty much 70% le 100's were never under $125. but most of them have gone down it's more easy to get them lately.

Save your money for the Jessica figurine that you want.

Unfortunately the purchase for the pin was completed about a half hour before I saw about the figurine last night, UGH!!!! Otherwise I totally would! I am waiting to see, since the pin hasn't shipped yet, if they will refund me the pin money :x:!!!

I ended up waiting on this pin for now! The seller was kind enough to cancel the sale!!! :) Was trying to sell stuff for it but had a good offer for my Jessica Milkshake pin that I would rather save up what I get from selling (if I sell, lol)!!! Keeping my fingers crossed I can get it! :x:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back