• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is going on Blocked from I trader notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is going on Blocked from I trader notifications

fuzzybunny

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
As of today I have been blocked from the I trader notifications, can't get into my messages either any help Admins please check it out

Hi everyone
Bryan had to remove some extras to see if that's causing the pop ups ,hopefully it gets fixed soon ,Judy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cicada addresses this in the thread regarding the pop ups; this is an intentional and temporary inconvenience in response to the larger and more pervasive pop ups. Your patience and understanding is appreciated; we hope to have these problems sorted as quickly as possible.

ok it has been a few days now and still cannot get into my I trader notification page says I am blocked so what did I do this time as far as I know nothing any help will be appreciated

nothing is going on. No one can get into the itrader notifications or leave feedback until Cicada figures out what is causing all the virus pop-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back