• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What themes / characters do you collect? How have you organised them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What themes / characters do you collect? How have you organised them?
I'll join in!

Currently collecting and working on completist status:

- Ichabod and Mr. Toad - #1 collection and my main focus at the moment
- Hercules - Hades pins take top priority. This collection might actually be larger than my Mr. Toad
- Splash Mountain - love other characters riding splash mountain, especially the Tiana and Naveen WDI
- Emperor's New Groove - mostly Yzma
- "Piece of" Disney pins - Both WDW and DLR. Also love the piece of costume history and the Club 33 piece pin
- Gaston - All Gaston pins

Casually collecting (not working on completist status):

- Tiana (not in frog form)
- Winnie the Pooh
- Disney Afternoon
- Three Caballeros
- Characters riding on different attractions
- Other Disney Parks history, like Osborne lights, Tower of Terror at DLR, Main Street Electrical Parade, Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade

Wife's collections:

- Chip and Dale
- Southern Belle

Daughter's collections:

- Ariel and Eric
- Meeko
- Bolt

Currently a completist:

- Lost
- Mochi
- Pirate Fairy
- Gerald

Still working on pin boards for them. We'll see when I actually get to doing that...

Last edited:
I have too many collections. But I like framing mine. This is my chip dale that I just finished.
cfd92ec208a1344573b04efcce36d990.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yup, yet another person here with too many collections

My main collections (that I have the most pins of, seek out most and focus on) are:

- The Aristocats/Marie
- Tinker Bell (and Peter Pan)
- It's A Small World
- Daisy (and Donald) Duck

I also actively collect (while slightly less focused than the previous 4):

- Piglet
- Ratatouille
- Ariel
- Haunted Mansion
- Figment

I also casually collect or want to start casually collecting (these are way more selective collections and not a big focus):

- Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs
- miscellaneous parks related pins
- classic Disney fairies
- other cats and dogs
- Bing Bong
- Edna Mode

I will also grab pins of other characters/movies I like too but don't feel a real draw to collect!

Last edited:
I collect Halloween, Haunted Mansion, and FrankenWeenie pins mostly. I have my pins in what I consider "subcategories ". I have several "pinboards"/shadow boxes/tins ect that are certain themes/characters only. Such as;

Halloween Pin boards categorized by:
- General skeleton theme pins (Mickey dressed as a Skeleton ect..,)
-Skeleton Dance
-General ghosts (Pluto dressed as a ghost ect...)
-Lonesome Ghosts
-General Halloween eg: Halloween villains pins, misc. Halloween pins.
- Minnie dressed as witch only/Daisy Dressed as witch only

Haunted Mansion Pin boards categorized by
-Hitchhiking Ghosts All three together or with the Hatbox Ghost only
-Hitchhiking Ghosts The Skeleton/Ezra only
-Hitchhiking Ghosts The Traveler/Phineas only
-Hitchhiking Ghosts The Prisoner/Gus only
-Hatbox Ghost only
-General Haunted mansion eg: Master Gracey, Duelers/Duelists, the Organist ect...

I'd be open for a trade! Is there anything you're specifically ISO? You can check my pinpics: watzshakinbacon (I don't have too many traders now, but I'm also quite close to DSF)

I'm afraid I only really collect Club 33 and your Pinpics collection doesn't seem to contain any. Would you be interested in buying it vs trading for it?

I just started collecting this year for the first time.
I have a few of my favourite attractions, but my main focus is on my #1 favourite film... Robin Hood.

This looks like fun! Although I don't have many collections compared to you hardcore collectors!

Trying to be a completist for:
Wreck-it Ralph
(Only a few pins away from having all the King Candy made thus far)

Side collections that are small and sad but I'm just starting:
Bolt
Elena
Periwinkle
Oswald
Enchanted
Brother Bear
Ratatouille
Treasure Planet

I have too many collections. But I like framing mine. This is my chip dale that I just finished.
cfd92ec208a1344573b04efcce36d990.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Wow, really nice job spacing them all out! I can't seem to get my pin collection as tidily organized, I keep ending up with big weird gaps in some places and too close together in others and it's messing with my OCD, haha... maybe someday I'll get it to look as good as this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back