What to do with my Aristocats Anniversary pins?

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I need to make a new Aristocats board and I am trying to decide if I should include my 50th anniversary pins or
should I put them all together in another frame. I have most of the anniversary pins and I have the super size
pin and I am deciding if I even want to keep it. What have you done with anniversary pins in your displays?

tiggeriffic

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anniversary pins that I have just get added to the appropriate collection board but I've never had a whole sub-collection of anniversary pins and it sounds like you have a really cool group of pins that would work on their own as well as part of a larger group. I hope you post some pictures once you've decided what to do with them. Congrats on collecting them! The cat pins can end up being hard/expensive to get! :tigger:

momin.ator

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Anniversary pins that I have just get added to the appropriate collection board but I've never had a whole sub-collection of anniversary pins and it sounds like you have a really cool group of pins that would work on their own as well as part of a larger group. I hope you post some pictures once you've decided what to do with them. Congrats on collecting them! The cat pins can end up being hard/expensive to get! :tigger:
I was very blessed by many people here at DPF with help to get these pins for trade and at cost.