• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing Blog Update [3/25]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing Blog Update [3/25]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Too close for missiles, switching to guns.

From the What's HapPINing blog:
March 25, 2011
We've recently heard of several questions regarding the release of the Goofy's Sky School pin we mentioned on March 17, 2011. Please note, this pin is not due to be released until end of May / beginning of June. We are currently confirming the release dates and will update as soon as we know more. We're excited to hear of your excitement though!

Now, there are some additional Goofy's Sky School pins that will be released soon. Here is a summary.

This is the open edition logo pin for Goofy's Sky School. This pin recently arrived in locations at the Disneyland® Resort.

This is a limited edition pin being released on April 7, 2011. It has an edition size of 1000 and a retail of $10.95.

This is a mystery pin collection being released on April 14, 2011. Each box will contain two (2) randomly selected pins featuring Goofy and icons from the attraction. Each pin has an individual edition size of 200.

This limited edition pin is part of the Then and Now collection. It will be released on April 21, and has an edition size of 1,000. It will retail for $10.95.

Thanks for that info and the pics. I really, really DON'T like Goofy, never have, but I do collect DL and DCA attraction pins, so I will get one of those (probably the Then and Now). Sometimes ya just gotta bite the bullet and get a pin with a character you don't like for the actual theme of the pin... :dunno:

Hannette

I don't get how they can do and Then and Now pin when Goofy's Sky School is a new ride. It used to be The Barnstormer so I don't get the "then" part. Maybe it's just me:)

I don't get how they can do and Then and Now pin when Goofy's Sky School is a new ride. It used to be The Barnstormer so I don't get the "then" part. Maybe it's just me:)

Well the old attraction was MullHolland Madness. You are thinking of the WDW Magic Kingdom attraction.

Thanks for clearing that up. Wish they would say what park that relates to since it would make it easier for dummies like me to identify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back