• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When does odpt usually update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does odpt usually update?

HeatherFeather

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
So I have been looking for the WDW and DLR upcoming pin releases for August and I see that they still have listed May, June, and July. Does anyone know when we usually see updates?

Seems like they do it whenever they feel like it. There is no real set schedule.

if you look in the upcoming pins section that gets updated more often then the breakdown of the parks by month!!
I dont even use the months by parks anymore

if you open where it says pins on the left side that is where upcoming pins is located they are showing pins all the way til the end of August im waiting for then to add Sept and the beginning of October to see what will be released when im in WDW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back