• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where have you seen Disney Pins???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you seen Disney Pins???

snazzybowtie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
So over the last month or so I have gone to two separate Lowes hardware stores and there have been employees wearing Disney pins. One was a Grumpy pin and the other was the just woken up Tink with her cup of coffee. It was so fun to see them other places than the parks or collectors' homes.

So I'm curious to see where others have seen Disney pins floating around. I wonder what strange places they have traveled to! :)

Where have you seen Disney pins other than at the parks???

i havent seenthem before anywhere my friend saw some at home dept once and one time at work on my badge i have buttons one is alice the others all are library related,anyways a guy came to check out and he was staring at my badge so i gave him a look,then he said i just wanted to see if you had disney pins,i laughed and said those are at home.

I work at an auction once a month and this month actually I found a scrooge pin and a Donald 4th of July pin. I plan on picking them both up tomorrow :) they aren't anything great but I got excited!

a few weeks ago i was checking out at Target and the lady had a cheshire cat pin!! she said her husband works for Dland, and he brings her pins of her favorite character, Cheshire cat!

My partner is a nurse at a hospital and actually had a child patient that saw his pins. He ended up trading with him at the hospital at some point. It was pretty awesome! :)

My friend went to a local cake decoration supply store, where a woman was wearing a Disney Pin. My friend was like "Oh, my friend is a huge disney pin collector!" and the woman said that her son worked at WDW, and she GAVE my friend an Oswald pin! (Which she surrendered to me. LOL)

I usually wear a pin to work (Universal Studios Citywalk Hollywood) and I've had some people inquire about it. . . and also reconize me from the park! LOL

Went to my son's basketball game the other day. The lady running the concessions at the middle school is a Disney addict and had her pins with her. I had to run home and grab some of mine. :) We didn't trade but we talked a good hour.

I went to the Dollar Tree a few weeks back, the woman at the register had two DA Stitch pins on name tag, I was shocked, she said a friend gave them to her becuase she thought they were cute. She hadn't heard of pin trading.....

I allways wear this bolo lanyard when i am working and sometimes when i go pin trade. i have met other collectors and get alot of comments on the lanyard!
pin34101

Averys-were they hard to find pins? I think I would be going down there offering her some traders :) I would die if I saw some nice pins on someone.

They were hard one Brea! That's what killed me! I did offer lol. She said because they were a gift she would never part with them...Aw well, lol it was worth they try I guess....

pins Pins PIns PINs PINS

1) Our local Denny's Restaurant actually has a nice display tower of Disney items for sale, including Disney pins. There are some Hidden Mickey's and Happy Donald's and of course the Princess pins.

2) When my daughter and I went on the Studio Backlot Tour at Universal Studios in Hollywood, the tour guide had on an ENCOM Lanyard with the Flynn Lives pin and all the Arcade Aid pins. I was sitting right in front and I told him I was jealous. I would love to get one of those ENCOM Lanyards - it is sooooo coooool.

3) And... one of the Checkers at our grocery store wears a lanyard for her Store ID Card that has a couple nice Mickey Pins.

I work at the Ronald Reagan Library & Museum & have to wear a uniform, but I also work with fellow Disney freaks, so was able to wear Christmas pins & will probably wear a Valentine's Day one. I met a few fellow traders while wearing my pins & my fellow pin freak co-workers would wait to see which one I'd wear next so it was fun. I have a friend that's a flight attendant & she wears a few on her work lanyard.

I have seen them at a few different Walmarts in So Cal. They have been various characters like Jack Skellington, Mickey, and a few others. The lanyards were not Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back