• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where in Disneyland?

Where in Disneyland?

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Ok, so its been weeks since I got back from my trip and I meant to post this much sooner! I'm one of those gouls...er...guys who like to take pictures at the little details in Disneyland. While I was there, I wondered how many other people notice the small numbers on each building in New Orleans, or the giant bucket sitting in Thunder Mountain. So I figured I'd make this into a kind of "Where's Waldo?" game.

Here are pictures of things that can be found in the Disneyland Resort. They are not limited to just Disneyland, or California Adventure, or Downtown Disney, or the Disney Hotels. These are spread out throughout the Resort. Some are easy, others are a tad bit harder. As soon as you guys figure these out, I'll post some more.

Tell me where the picture was taken, and be AS SPECIFIC as possible. If it is part of a ride, which ride? Inside a store, which store?

Lets see how well you know Disneyland.

HINTS ADDED

Think Adventureland. Somewhere where you can find a Jack Skellington Sweatshirt.

DSCI3817-1.jpg

2SHRUNKEN NED
DSCI3802-1.jpg

3SNOW WHITE'S SCARY ADVENTURE
DSCI3772.jpg

4BLUE SKY CELLAR
You feel like an Imagineer when you visit this place.

DSCI3648.jpg

Where can you buy urban princess clothing?

DSCI3402-1-1.jpg

6 STAR TOURS SCHEDULE
DSCI3549-1.jpg

7 SHOOTING GALLERY BY WESTWARD HO
DSCI3593-1.jpg

8LE BAT EN ROUGE
DSCI3477.jpg

9 PARKING LOT NEAR PARADISE PIER/DOWNTOWN DISNEY
DSCI3380.jpg

10 RALPH BRENNAN'S JAZZ KITCHEN
DSCI3387-2.jpg

- Alex

Last edited:
Ok I have a few guesses . . . .

2. Indiana Jones Line

4. Off the page store in DCA

5. In line for Snow Whites Scary Adventure in Fantasyland

6. Star Tours Delayed/cancelled Flight scedule

7. Shooting range next to Westward Ho

2. Indiana Jones
4. Off the Page
5. Snow White. Don't remember where in the ride/line it is at.
6. Star Tours line once you get inside the building.
7. Shooting Gallery in FrontierLand.
9. Downtown Disney parking lot.

Those are the only ones I got.

Looks like you guys guessed 4 of the 10 correct!

Remember, they can be found all over the Resort.

Let me know if you want some hints!

Hints please-we have only been to Disneyland 3 times and we like trying to jog our memories.

Is #1 in Disneyland? A restaurant where burritos are served?

Back