• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where to find the real sku# of a Disney Auction/shopping etc pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to find the real sku# of a Disney Auction/shopping etc pin.

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Because I am the curious type I decided to find out what the real sku# of the Disney Auction/shopping/P.I.N.S. etc pins. Thanks to help from Kritter as well as some other great members here we were able to get a barcode from a Disney Auctions Maleficent on the Carousel pin. I cropped just the bar code and entered it into a bar code reader online and found out that this is where the actual sku# is located.

sku_zpsziivaopm.jpg

The more you know.

Aren't the last 5 or 6 digits, of the SKU, on the back of the pin's card as well?

I think so! I don't have it to look at right now, but I remember my Jumbo Coin Series - Kaa from Disney Shopping came in a bag with a sticker that had all of the usual info, and the backer card inside it with the pin had a sticker on it with 5 or so digits!

I have most of the Villains plastic envelopes and backer cards from DA and DS.com that I bought over the years. They have the sticker with the SKU as per David, and a label with either a number, DAXXXXX, DPXXXXX and so on. I don't see any other designations on the envelopes or backer cards?? Over the years the SKU that was used in the PinPics database was the number, DAXXXXX, or DPXXXXX designations.

Please advise before I update anymore information in Database, THANKS!!

Mike S.
Figment919

I have most of the Villains plastic envelopes and backer cards from DA and DS.com that I bought over the years. They have the sticker with the SKU as per David, and a label with either a number, DAXXXXX, DPXXXXX and so on. I don't see any other designations on the envelopes or backer cards?? Over the years the SKU that was used in the PinPics database was the number, DAXXXXX, or DPXXXXX designations.

Please advise before I update anymore information in Database, THANKS!!

Mike S.
Figment919

Mike, you have doing it correctly. I have approved all of them you have sent it. You can see how many points you have here:

http://pinpics.com/Leaderboard.php

The totals on under your name are not correct. It is a known issue that will get taken care of, but the programmer is really busy right now working on some great new improvements. They are correct on the leaderboard. Mike you currently have 95 points.

I always prefer buying the pin with the sticker and foam wrap still cause it has all the info . Might update on pinpics the ones I have.

We would love to have them!!!

I have a DS Tinkerbell pin on card that has the number, I believe. I'll check it out.

If so we would love for you to add it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back