• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who at WDW for the 13 reflections event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who at WDW for the 13 reflections event?

pincrazy1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just like the topic says "who's here for the 13 reflections pin event?"
I'm just pitting this out there so people will know and can possibly meet and trade with other people from DPF.
im here with about 150# of traders, only know this cause I had to make sure I wouldn't go over the weight limit for baggage at the airport. I'll be at the event all day Saturday and Sunday, you'll know it's me by the Disneyland ride music playing on my mini speaker. Not loud.

Howard and I are at the event.
Howard got to play a game yesterday and won a set of Monsters U vinyls. Luckily Ron (artist) was still there and happily signed his designs.
I plan to grab breakast today, jump in a trade line, then grab a table/seat for the rest of the day to trade.
We'll be wearing our black Carsland Ramone shirts today.
Sherry4pins

I wish I was there Im stalking ebay for the hades merchandise, not sure if im dreading or wanting more merch. now o figure out a way to order from the us.ds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back