• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who wants to start Christmas train co-op? I want Marie & Tink!!

Who wants to start Christmas train co-op? I want Marie & Tink!!

katmeow1999

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would be thrilled if someone will get this going.. we would love Marie and Tink!!

PLMK!!

I might be interested in the engine pin depending on what it looks like. Right now I only have seen the stitch

I'm really after the Tiana from this set. I live in the UK though - would that be ok?

Edit: oops, didn't realise this thread was so old!

Last edited:
That would be great. How much would each pin be after your discount? I could possibly take the Stitch as well as the Tiana. only issue is that the original poster hasn't posted in this thread for a while! Would you be ok with sending pins to me in the UK?

Tiana..oh I mean Tanya (lol :p), id be interested in the Stitch pin if it isn't expensive. How do the carriages look on their own in real life? If its easier for you Tanya, what you could do is If i like it I'll buy it off you when it comes to the UK, to save on postage (i think).

Right, just sent her a message to see if she's still interested.

Sean, what do you think the chances are of me letting any Stitch pin go once I've got it in my hands! Lol.

LOL Sean - the point was if I buy it I keep it! I wouldn' take your money and then not give you the pin! I don't think that would save on postage to be honest! If you want it fair enough, but if it comes to me it stays with me!

Rocke01 - just waiting to hear back from katmeow1999, as she did state she wnted the Marie and the Tink when she started the thread!

So who is definitely in? So far I make:

anastasia - Tiana & Stitch (unless dlrpmad decides he wants it first)
KCZap360 - Jessica
tiggermickey - Mickey
katmeow1999 - Tink & Marie

If katmeow1999 doesn't get back to me today then Tink can go to Rocke01 (sorry Vala, Rocke01 did get in first originally), and that will leave the Marie unclaimed.

Is everyone happy with this so far?

KCZpa360 - are you OK to place the order? I live in the UK so if I order I'll get VAT charges. Also, are you OK to send pins to the UK?

If no one takes the Marie then we're going to have to make a decision.

I want Marie the most, so if i missed out on tink, will settle for Marie!! thanks so so much! will try to check to see why I was not getting emails and messages! thanks guys!!

katmeow1999 - you started this thread off so if you want the Tink then in my opinion it should be yours (not that my word is the law or anything, but you started the thread off!!!) If you're happy to let Rocke01 have it then that's great!

It looks like everything will be taken then. If there are no objections the following would be the list:

anastasia - Tiana & Stitch
katmeow1999 - Tink & Marie
KCZap360 - Jessica
tiggermickey - Mickey

Now the next thing is who's buying the set!

Sean - let me know if you want the Stitch or not. If you do I would prefer that you had it sent to you rather than me pay and then you pay me. If not, I'm happy to have it as it is rather cute and my only hesitation initially was money related!

I would be thrilled is someone else bought this set and let me pay them, as My funds are so tight this holiday season, but i will do it if no one else steps up. I would love both the tink and the marie though. I will try to keep checking today. thanks you guys for not counting me out!!

No problem on the Tink pin. It should go to Katmeow. That is the fair and honest thing to do. Enjoy your new pins everyone and Merry Christmas!

train set

I have just sent a message to kzap to see if she will make the purchase as she said she gets a discount. We will see how that goes. kat

I'm not sure how much discount KCZap360 will get, but the set is $160, so before any discount adn excluding postage it's $26.67 per pin. If she got a 20% discount the pin alone would still cost $21.33 before postage (and I'm not sure if there are taxes involved here as well).

I think it's unlikely it'll be below $20, but if it is and you want it you could send me a cheque and I'll paypal the money to whoever's buying it (and the pin would be sent to your address rather than mine!) What I didn't want to do was me pay for the pin and have it sent to me, then you decide whether you want it, because by that point I'd be keeping it! Lol

No word from KZap... do we want me to give it till this evening? this is a hard time of the year.... are the rest of you good with your picks, etc??? thanks

I'm happy with my 2. I think it's best to place the order by the end of today really if possible (just in case it goes out of stock!)

I've sent a message to tiggermickey to see if she still wants the Mickey. Might be worth hanging on until KCZap gets back to you as we need to make sure she's still wanting the Jessica (although if she doesn't have the Jessica then I'll take it!)

Back