• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who would you like to see as a PTD pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you like to see as a PTD pin?

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Now that we have a new character as a Pin Trader's Delight (Russel from Up), who else would you like to see? And who are you tired of seeing?

- Alex

Last edited:
I have soooo many ideas for these!!!

Pascal with his tounge around the ice cream.

Robin Hood with an arrow thru the ice cream.

Dumbo of course

The Princesses

Wall-e

Duffy

Cars

and honestly I would love to see any other characters except the wonderland ones - they are way to played out when it comes to the PTD pins.

Donald Duck
Darkwing Duck
Remy
The Incredibles
Bolt
Rhino
Flynn Ryder and/or Rapunzel
Uncle Scrooge
Launchpad McQuack
Genie

Sick of seeing:
Nightmare characters
Wonderland Characters
Jessica

I have soooo many ideas for these!!!

Pascal with his tounge around the ice cream.

Dumbo of course

The Princesses

Wall-e

Duffy

Cars

and honestly I would love to see any other characters except the wonderland ones - they are way to played out when it comes to the PTD pins.

I would love all of these. :)

Aladdin or Abu eating Ice cream would be awesome! Or heck, I'd take Jim Hawkins because of reasons

Oh, and we can say kingdom hearts characters too but THAT'S NEVER HAPPENING so yeah.

I am reeeeeeeeeally tired of Alice in Wonderland characters :|

I'm not sure I have a good understanding of who has already been featured on these, but after watching Lady and the Tramp again today (after not seeing it for many, many years) I think the beaver from the zoo would be a great candidate for it. He's so funny! Now I'm off to check pinpics to see if he's got a pin of his own :)

That is such a cute idea! I'd love to see that one! :D

I love the recent aiw ptds, but it'd be cool to see a variety of characters and maybe even lesser known ones getting the spotlight. I can totally see Basil from Great Mouse Detective holding a microscope to an ice cream cone and inspecting it ^_^

Still think Morph (Treasure Planet) as a "strawberry" scoop would be adorable, with or without Jim holding the waffle cone. Besides that, I would love to see some lesser used characters get some spotlight with a treat. I think Quasimodo could use a new pin, maybe one of Simba sharing a banana split with Timon and Pumbaa, topped with grubs instead of nuts.

I am seriously tired of both Alice in Wonderland and Nightmare Before Christmas pins. If Disney HAS to make more from either, PLEASE, do something new! The doormouse in a waffle bowl, the Mad Hatter balancing numerous scoops on one cone, Scary Teddy flying off with a cherry or Lock, Shock and Barrel having a whipped cream fight.

That is such a cute idea! I'd love to see that one! :D

I love the recent aiw ptds, but it'd be cool to see a variety of characters and maybe even lesser known ones getting the spotlight. I can totally see Basil from Great Mouse Detective holding a microscope to an ice cream cone and inspecting it ^_^

I so did not see your comment before posting; I second the Basil idea! lol, that could be so cute. XD

Hatter with a scoop of icecream in a tea cup
Doremouse!!!!!
Pascal from Tangled
Dug from Up
ummm Remy from Ratatouille
Doctor Facilier (really anyone from Princess and the Frog)
Pongo/any 101 dalmatians
Dodger from Oliver and Company
THERE ARE LOTS I WANT

While I would love to see Tink or Jessica, I do have to agree that the girls have had more than their share.

Under characters who could use a little love and ice cream.....

Baloo - Jungle book / after all ice cream is just a bear necessity of life
King Louis - Jungle book / wants to ice cream too

Mary Poppins - a practically perfect treat for someone whos practically perfect in Every way
Burt - Would make a great Soda Jerk / Waiter to serve Mary
The Penguins - after all they were waiters and love the cold

Darkwing Duck - lets get "delicious"
Goslyn Mallard - after all a girls gotta eat

Mickey Mouse - as a soda jerk
Minnie Mouse - as a Gibson girl enjoying a cold snack

Mighty Casey (Casey at bat) - Again a period style costume enjoying a treat

Flora, Fauna, Merriweather - with a bannana split or Neopolitan ice cream

Eden - Aladdin TV show - enjoying a sundae

Kim Possible - girls night out / or comfort food
Shego - even villians get to enjoy some time off.

Last edited:
Here are some I would like to see:

Pascal
Flynn and Maximus fighting over an ice cream.
And of the princesses (Although it might be weird, except for Rapunzel....)
Maybe make a pin like this, instead of cupcakes, ice cream:
tumblr_lx1v65TSnV1qma4xlo1_500.png

And maybe Lady and Tramp sharing an large ice cream.
Beast with ice cream smeared all over his face (like the scene with the porridge)
Bolt, Mittens or Rhino
Mushu, Crikee, or Little Brother from Mulan
Abu or Iago
Basically any sidekick would be cool! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back