• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who's going..... to the last PoDM release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's going..... to the last PoDM release?

AnotherMadHatterFan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My bags (traders) are packed and I'm anxiously waiting to hit the road Wednesday night. Gotta work my 12hrs and then hit the road for my 6 hour drive. I really hope that we don't have a line issue like we did for BatB. See y'all in line! I'll be trading during the wait..... i'm the ugly guy from Phoenix in the hat with a beard and glasses. Ugly is the key here if you want to find me people!
My daughter Ellie and i should be able to trade at the tables after the release..... can't wait.​

I'll probably go around 7-7:30am. Get my LGM wristband, hop on the monorail, grab my pin between 8-8:30 and get to work before 10am hopefully. Should be the easiest release for a while.

I sincerly doubt there will be a camp put for this one at DLR. Although I am sure a few die hards will be there at midnight in the cold, sitting in camp chairs, behind rainforest cafe. I however, will arrive at 6am, get the wristbands for myself and my daughter, go to fly n buy, get the pins I need. Then hang around DTD or LGM until 1pm and get the other 2-3 I want. It is always nice to be able to comfortably know that you can get the pins you need, for the folks who are not park locals and asked you to pick em up.

I think there will be pins left until at least the end of the day. I could be wrong, but I think this is gonna be a nice laid back release.

Yeah, there will be pins left. Lonesome Ghost shows you they aren't all worth gold and these won't be as popular as those even I think. Some LG are going for at cost just to get rid of them. I'm keeping a few to take to DLRP next year but I don't think these will do super well in trade or on eBay.

So... question to everyone.

What do you think the "grail" or HTF frame will be? Assuming of course the scenes listed below make it onto the pins....

Pluto and Mickey decorating.
Pluto with ornaments on his tail.
Chip and dale in the decorated tree.
Outdoors in the snow looking for the tree (various bits from the first scenes of the cartoon)
The Tree exploding ornaments all over as they fight.
Mickey, Pluto, Chip, Dale in the window.
The carolers outside.

I thought about making it a poll but that would have ment a whole new thread. So imma just ask everyone this way. haha!

I'm going! My grail frames would be the frame displayed on the pin picture, Cameo carolers Minnie, Donald and Goofy, And Decorating the tree. I don't know, I kind of want them all. :]

I believe it is safe to assume there are no people camping out in DLR DTD for this one.

I am planning to arrive around 6-6:30am. will have the baby limo, and therefore be kind of stuck in one spot. The girls will likely be asleep in the stroller. If anyone sees me come say hi! I am bringing my trade book along.

I agree with PsychoPixie. I will be doing the same thing tomorrow, and I think the wrist band line will be back to normal, as it were. Looking forward to this being the last PODM.

Okie dokie artachokie heehee well if anyone else is coming I'm wearing a blue shirt with a horse on it and blue jean I brought all my pins just for the heck of it

Hey they kicked us all out till 6am won't even let us stay on the property because the last release of beauty and the beast got way too outta hand me and a fellow dpf member talked to 2members of management and they all said same thing no one on property till 6am so if you want to me and 7 other ppl are at the dennys off of katella waiting and trading lol

Can we get an update on what the crowds are like, and if anyone knows how many pins are left, or what stores still have them!? I'll be going there in about an hour and a half so I wanna make sure I can still get one or two!

I really like how WDW have few on eBay and don't see any as of yet from DLR sellers? And really low & offer listings.

Haven't seen a scene I would like in trade as of yet.

Hope you get nice scenes and multiples for trade. If you see one with Russell, Carl, Ellie, Dug or Kevin in it, let me know. :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back