• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WHOs GOING TO THE OPENING OF CARSLAND ??

Who's going to carsland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOs GOING TO THE OPENING OF CARSLAND ??
I JUST WANT TO SAY THX TO EVERYBODY THAT HAS TAKEN THE POLL SO FAR. JUST TO LET YOU KNOw IT WILL BE A MONTH OR LONGER FOR ME LOL

Last edited:
I'm going to wait a few months or so. I'm not a fan of standing in heat so I will like to go when the weather cools down. I also would like to see the Haunted Holidays again (the only time I saw that was in 2007) so I may need to wait until November before I'm back at the parks.
LoL maybe you can do me a favor when you go. I have a friend that I met at Disneyland he goes to the park everyday .to trade . He has a awesome collection of pins Maybe you could meet with him at the trade tables and bring some pins back lol if you can.

Eric you will deleted that thing you said ok
With all do respect please stop PM me. And writing me. I didn't know about your poll what's so ever ok. I don't understand why your upset about it... People starts threads that look like mines too but I don't start questioning there attentions on it. I figured they didn't see mines but I will still get the answers I wanted from his or hers thread. That's all. I think you forgot the meaning of this forum.. Happy Pin Trading

Last edited:
Early in the morning, lol. Which sucks because I have work in the morning and will be heading to Disney after 2. Hopefully that's not too late.

Early in the morning, lol. Which sucks because I have work in the morning and will be heading to Disney after 2. Hopefully that's not too late.

Oh ok. That's cool. My wife's friend just became a chef for the Disney hotel . I wonder if he could pick us up some pins and mail them to us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back